WILD & CORPORATE
Whether a small, select group or a gathering of 1000s, we have the facilities and the knowledge to provide you with an unforgettable experience, including our unique and exciting four-mile drive-through safari, live shows, attractions, thrilling rides and amusements to ensure your event is a roaring success!
CONFERENCES & MEETINGS
We have a range of excellent meeting and conference spaces within our three amazing venues…
• Rooms of all sizes
• Three unique Venues seating 2 - 450 guests
• Variety of Rooms and Set ups
• Variety or Breakouts and Syndicate areas available
• Executive Boardrooms: 2 - 12 for interviews, training and meetings
• Conference: Spacious, flexible and separate exhibition areas
• Data Projector and Screen
• PA system
• Blackout Facilities
• Induction Loop
• Free Parking
ENHANCE YOUR DAY WITH OUR ADD-ONS:
• Delegate Stationery
• Water and Cordial
• Tea, Coffee and Biscuits on arrival
• Morning Coffee and Biscuits
• 2 Course Finger Buffet lunch
• Afternoon Tea and Biscuits
• Complimentary car parking
• Breakout rooms
• Fresh fruit on meeting tables
• Animal talk
• AV Equipment
• Additional food & beverage options
• Wristband for the Amusement area
• VIP Animal Experiences.
Reward your team with a staff or family day out at the Safari Park.
• Entrance into 4-mile self-drive Safari
• Complimentary Car Parking
• Full Use of Park and attractions
• Wristbands for our Theme Park
• Meet & Greet with Animal Characters
• Face painting
• Animal Encounters
• Ride Photography
• Souvenir Guidebook
• VIP Experiences
• Keep a ride or two open an hour after other guests have departed
"We have been using Spring Grove House for many years now and they have always been a joy to work with! The venue is very well maintained and gives our event the WOW factor. We look forward to bringing our customers back here."
"We held our team meeting at Spring Grove House earlier this year. Second to none of any venue we have ever used for one of our team meetings."
"The regal Spring Grove House really is the ideal venue for a versatile range of events. DRP and Safari Venues have worked on a number of hugely successful events together - each time excelling the one before!"
"For the last 5 years, Talbots Law has held its annual party at Treetops. On all occasions, it has run extremely smoothly. This is due in no small part to the Treetops team. We find them to be professional, assured and flexible to our ever-changing needs. Add in a great venue, resulting in a fantastic evening for all, Talbots Law cannot recommend Treetops highly enough."
"We fell in love with Cellarz, the venue is very unique, quirky and has a great feel to it. Staci Marshall was our event co-ordinator and I cannot rate Staci’s services enough, from start to finish she lead everything and made sure everything was perfect. We simply said what we wanted and it was done.
Our launch event was a huge success and all our thanks to the staff that supported on the evening. I highly recommend this venue from it’s looks to the customer service from the staff, it was perfect."
"We have used Treetops to host our annual Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards for a number of years. This unique setting gives our event a completely different look and feel and has ensured our guests experience something that is totally different from the norm. The service and support we receive from the Safari Venues team has been exceptional. I would highly recommend this venue and the Safari Venues team if you are looking to put on a high class, hassle free event."